Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

So I have to admit I have never been a "Black Friday" SHopper. I went last year for one thing and that was it. So yesterday we got the paper and decided to take a look to see if we could find any good deals. I did. So this morning I awoke at 3:30 to get moving. THe first deal was at Target so I pulled into the parking lot at 4:10. To my suprise there was already a line. So I stood in line for 2 hours waiting to get in. There were a lot of people who did the same thing. I have to say the ladies around me were quite nice to talk with and we all shared in the disgust of people who rtied to merge in the line 10 minutes before opening to which the wonderful security promptly kicked them out and told them to go back to the back! Yeah thank you Target!!!! I went in and got what i needed and was done in 15 minutes! I have to say I feel very accomplished for what I got at the prices I got them at Now I just need a nap!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: