Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pattern Sharing


This is the first time I have shared a pattern on my blog but I was so impressed by how these turned out that I wanted to share. I made them for my daughter who is turning 4 next Saturday and they match the new coat that my parents gave to her for her birthday.

I used size 10 double point needles 4 of them. I used Lion Brand wool-ease worsted weight yarn doubled for this project.

c/o 18 stitches, 6 per needle
knit 2 inches
k 1st needle, k1, m1, k1, m1, k4, k 3rd needle
knit
k 1st needle, k1, m1, k3, m1, k4, k 3rd needle
knit
k 1st needle, k1, m1, k5, m1, k4, k 3rd needle
knit
k 1st needle, k3, slip 6 stitches to holder, k3, k 3rd needle
knit
k next row and m1 stitch on each needle
knit 3 rows in seed stitch
bind off
thumb:
knit 1st row and make 1 on each needle
knit 2 rows in seed stitch
bind off

sew ends in and make another

No comments: